- 100% Soy Wax
- Fragrance (Phthalate & Paraben Free)
- Candle Dye
- Natural Wooden Wick
See below for a list of ingredients.
About our Candles:
– Lovingly hand poured in small batches with attention to detail being of utmost importance
– 100% all natural, American grown, soy wax – natural wood wick that “crackles” while it burns
– Free of paraffin and additives
– Premium fragrance oils that are phthalate free
– All ingredients used are cruelty free
– Burn time is 45+ hours
– 8.5 oz candle
Why Choose a Soy Wax Candle?
– Supports American farmers
– Environmentally and eco-friendly
– Burns longer when compared to other waxes
– Burns cleanly
– Doesn’t emit black soot
– Can easily be cleaned up with soap and water
– Is a healthier alternative when compared to traditional paraffin wax
The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking in process ensures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle and a clean and efficient burning cycle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.